Top 50 National Broker seeks to recruit a Senior Group Benefits Consultant/ Group Account Executive.
This National Provider has a small EB operations in Northern California that has expanded tremendously during the past year. In order to meet the demands of its larger client base the President is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant/ Group Benefits Account Executive who has experience in transacting with clients with 500-5000 employees.
· Prepare agendas and attend/lead client meetings
· Support client teams’ projects and deadlines
· Assist with developing employee communications for clients’ open enrollment process
· Coordinate new plan implementation process and facilitate open enrollment employee meetings
· Establish necessary carrier/vendor relationships
· Review claim and utilization data on a monthly basis
· Support sales efforts of sale professionals; and
· Other duties that might be required to support clients and markets of the Company
· BA/BS degree is preferred
· Minimum five years health benefit experience required, preferably with a large national brokerage firm
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
· Ability to work independently and on a team
· State Life Accident & Health License required
This position is for a high energy individual who can thrive in a fast paced roll up your sleeve environment. The National Agency grew over 16% last year and is poised to do the same this year. It is a very exciting place to work if you like an entrepreneurial type of environment.
For more information call Jill Reamer at 443-394-0619 or email her at email@example.com inquire.
For a list of all of our current insurance openings, visit www.rogangroup.com and go to the career page.