Employee Benefits Manager – Northern California
Our client, a Top 5 Financial Services Company in the US and a Top 10 US Insurance Broker seeks to recruit a proven Employee Benefits Sales Manager for their team in Northern California.
The position will be responsible for developing a sales culture for this recent Employee Benefits office acquisition. Also, responsible for Recruiting, Training and Mentoring of new producers.
This office targets Employee Benefit Accounts in the 700-2,000 lives range (self insured and fully insured) and operates in California and four additional Western States. It will also work with several other California offices. Their average account size is $75k in revenue and the average producer maintains a $1 million revenue book of business. Added value services include: Human Resource Consulting, Wellness Programs, Benefit Captives, Plan Analysis and Design, Audits, Regulatory Compliance, TPA Services, M&A, Cost Containment and Stop Loss Programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 10+ years of Employee Benefits Production and/or Group Insurance Sales Management experience.
• Brokerage Experience is ideal but will consider carrier backgrounds.
• Previous Sales/Sales Management experience in outside non-insurance industry is a plus
• Experience with Mid Market and Large Employee Benefit Accounts (self insured and fully insured)
• Advanced degree and EB Designations (i.e. CEBS) a plus.
• Experience with Recruiting, Training and Mentoring non-insurance producers who have made the transition to Employee Benefit Sales a plus.
To inquire call or email:
Jill Reamer, firstname.lastname@example.org 443-394-0619
Dan Rogan, email@example.com, 443-394-8100