A top 12 global broker is seeking an Accomplished Casualty broker for complex accounts for their Houston office.
This is an incredible opportunity for a qualified broker to significantly expand their career growth and be part of a leading office for a dynamic, expanding and entrepreneurial broker.
This broker is growing organically and through acquisition and has a flat management structure that fosters creativity for client retention and revenue expansion. Rewards are significant for top performers with a compensation that is creative and rewarding at the front, middle and back end.
This position requires a well experienced large account casualty broker who will be responsible for a large book, be involved in marketing and be part of sales opportunities.
The qualifications for this position include:
· Proven experience marketing and managing complex casualty accounts. These can be upper middle market and risk management accounts and the U.S. portion of global accounts
· Must have proven knowledge of workers compensation, primary auto, primary general liability and excess coverage’s
· Must have proven experience with loss sensitive programs
· Must have worked with TPA’s ( Third Party Administrators)
· Must have excellent relationships with primary and excess and surplus lines underwriters
· Must have the skills, personal and professional, to expand client relationships
· Must have the desire, energy and drive to increase fee based revenues from team efforts and individual efforts.
· References will be requested and , with permission, contacted at the appropriate time
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus and will be in the $175k-$275k range.
The ideal candidate will be in Houston although non Houston candidates will be considered based on experience and references.
Please reference #EB-4051249901
For further information contact:
The Rogan Group
visit www.rogangroup.com to view all of our open positions