Director – Health & Productivity (Wellness)
Our client, a Top 15 National Insurance Broker with over 20,000 clients and 400 million in annual revenue seeks to recruit a Director – Health & Productivity (Wellness) to their Employee Benefits Practice. This position can be located in the greater Seattle, Atlanta or San Francisco areas.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute a National Wellness Strategy and Brand.
o Create 3-5 year business plan
o Partner with CRC and SHR to develop Wellness Best Practices.
o Develop Wellness Training Program.
o Work with Wellness Consultants to define client service programs.
o Work with sponsor to manage ClearAdvantage Program.
- Build Strategic Business Relationships with Carriers, Vendors, etc..
o Develop Pricing Model.
o Create director of information for Wellness Programs.
o Manage Wellness Vendor RFP Process.
o Work and make presentations with existing Wellness Consultants.
o Create sales materials.
o Create modeling tools for tracking.
o Lead national Wellness Roundtables.
o Create Best Practices.
o Develop Executive Level Client Presentations.
o Develop Wellness Team
o Develop growth plans
o Manage Wellness Consultants.
o Performance Reviews.
1. BA/BS Degree in Public or Occupational Health or equivalent work experience.
2. Nursing/Internal Health background a plus. MBA desired.
3. Certifications highly desirable (CHES, CWPD, etc)
4. 10+ years in Insurance and Wellness Programs
5. Ability to build a practice and lead a team.
6. Ability to handle multi-project environment within entrepreneurial setting.
To discuss this position further, please call Neil Huson at 520-546-1484 or email email@example.com and reference job opening EB-4100951412.
The Rogan Group, Inc.
Risk & Insurance management Recruiting