Employee Benefits - Divisional Marketing Director
Our client, a Top 15 National Insurance Broker with over 20,000 clients and 400 million in annual revenue seeks to recruit a Divisional Marketing Director to their Employee Benefits Practice. This position will be located in the greater Seattle, WA area.
The position will be responsible for the following:
o Review brand objectives and current marketing campaigns.
o Develop an effective Cross Sell Strategy with the P&C Unit.
o Create metrics that provide quantifiable measures for the marketing unit.
- Develop and manage a marketing budget.
o Negotiate with media buyers to secure agreements.
o Create and edit marketing materials (print and other forms).
o Create a consistent brand image.
- Oversee Business Development Activities that come from marketing.
o External Activities (sponsorships, trade shows, seminars, social media, web).
o Maintain Database (client contact system)
- Develop EB Marketing Business Unit.
o Build Staff.
o Assist other business units to meet sales objectives.
1. BA/BS Degree
2. 8-10+ years in marketing for an insurance or professional services firm.
3. 2+ years as a manager or director in marketing.
4. Experience with new media (Web, Social Networking, Internet)
5. Ability to handle multi-project environment within entrepreneurial setting.
To discuss this position further, please call Neil Huson at 520-546-1484 or email email@example.com and reference job opening EB-4100951412.
The Rogan Group, Inc.
Risk & Insurance management Recruiting